Thursday, May 19, 2011

Too early?

This morning I embarked upon an adventure.
I tested my strength, endurance, sanity..

I began running.
I ran on the treadmill here at home
following a guide: "How to Train for a 5k."
Yep, just what I need.
I do have almost seven months
but I needed to start training now.
Look out, Concepts! I will overcome you.

Fighting against that work-out is
cake, cookies, milkshakes,
and some really delicious looking bread. 
Excuse me, Cinnamon Sugar Pull-apart bread.
You can find the recipe here.

Other goodies I've found lately:
Salted Chocolate Twix Bars found here.

Pumpkin Cheesecake Muffins found here.

Sweet Potato Chips found here.

Pizza Without Dough found here.

All this talk of food is making me hungry.
I can't wait to try these delicious recipes.

No comments:

Post a Comment