Wednesday, June 1, 2011

My thoughts.

I'm grown up. I have a full-time job.
 I make most of my meals and buy the ones I don't. 
I go to bed before midnight every night. 

I miss not having a care in the world.
I miss my friends. I miss staying up late. 
I miss sleepovers and real talk.

I can't wait for the beach. I can't wait to see my girls.
I can't wait for Samford and football season.
I can't wait for reunions with friends from school.

I love work. I love friends and family.
I love farmers tans and sunglasses.
I love El Patio. I love summer.


Remember my lists?
 
I've decided that my "Bucket List" needs a revision.
I'm making more short term goals..
ones I know I can achieve now if I put my mind to it,
ones that don't cost a ton of money,
ones that push me to change or challenge myself,
ones that truly mean something to me.

I have three months. Let's go.

No comments:

Post a Comment