Thursday, July 26, 2012

Sweet Summertime.

Well, let's just say that I've been on a REALLY long vacation..
I quit yet another one of my projects.
I gave up. I let myself down.

But here we go again.
I think I can, I think I can.

Quick update:
I've landed a spot (or two) of leadership in Phi Mu,
Evan and I have added yet another tally to our relationship counter,
My old friendships have gotten stronger
and I've created many a new one,
And I am so, so happy.

This summer has started out like any summer should..
I moved into an apartment and I'm living the big girl life!
My roommate and I hardly knew each other,
but now we're the best of friends.
I'm on season three of Gilmore Girls and I'm obsessed already.
I learned to play a new board game with the boys.
I've been working like crazy and even created a website.

Take a peak at the fun I've been having:




In my mind, this is all clearly a success.

The only question I have now is,
what can one-up all the fun I've had so far?


No comments:

Post a Comment