Tuesday, April 19, 2011

"Let's make a hit list."

I'm a list maker.
But don't worry.. no hit lists for me.

I make to-do lists,
shopping lists, supply lists,
books-to-read lists, movies-to-watch lists..
The list goes on and on.
(See what I did there?)

So I have this list.
It's one of those Bucket List type things.
I like to call mine A List to Live By.
It's pretty important to me.

Here's just a few..
Number one: Ride in a hot air balloon.
Number two: Plant a tree (or two or three).
Number three: Paint a mural.
Number four: Go back to Hattieville, Belize.
Number five: Throw a party from every decade.
Number six: Read the whole Bible.
Number seven: Take a photography class.
Number eight: Learn to ballroom dance.
Number nine: Build a Habitat for Humanity home.
Number ten: See a concentration camp.
Number eleven: Take a train ride.
Number twelve: Go paintballing.
Number thirteen: Go to Israel.
Number fourteen: Change someone's life.
Number fifteen: Go to the circus.

These are things I find interesting.
These are things I want to try.
These are things I will achieve.

No comments:

Post a Comment